Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Gone Buggy

The latest quarterly challenge for CQI is BUGZ!  We were supposed to make 3 different bugs, each at least 1 inch. Since I love bugs, I got right down to work. I'd been trying to make some stumpwork bugs before, so I did another one.  This one is a moth. I hope we weren't supposed to make realistic bugs because I'm afraid I got carried away and played Mother Nature with my interpretations.
After the moth, I made a caterpillar out of bullion stitches.

Next came a beaded spider

and a beaded dragonfly.

I filled in the spaces with a few other bugs to finish the block.


No comments:

Post a Comment