Thursday, January 27, 2011
I finished working on the Under The Sea block for Carolyn. This is the end of this round robin. I'll be sending the blocks home to Carolyn early next week. I could send them tomorrow (friday), but they're so pretty I decided to enjoy them over the weekend before sending them home.
Somewhere in my internet travels, I saw a UTS block with a treasure chest and thought that was a neat idea. The sandy bottom of this block seemed to be wanting such a chest, so I made one.
Friday, January 14, 2011
This is the work I did on Lorrie's block for the Summer Dreams. I did a 3-D butterfly out of some butterfly fabric I had, and added some tatted butterflies and a couple of boullion stitich bees. I added some SRE to one of the flowers in the fabric and filled the center of the flower with beads. The rest is just seamwork I did.