Monday, April 5, 2010

Color Study - Ruby's block

I just finished working on Ruby's block for the Coral red color study. I added a folded fabric flower and a dorset button on the floral lace part on the lower left corner. Then I added some beads around the dorset button. Next I did a beaded feather stitch on the seam below the center patch and added a tatted motif in that patch. Finally I added a couple of lazy dazy butterflies on the seam to the right and some tatted butterflies in the next patch.


  1. Very pretty, Beryl. You sure do try a lot of new and exciting things. I love the folded flowers which are nicer than the ones I did and I see a nice dorset buttton. I haven't tried those yet. In due time....

    I've almost completed my turn on your red block.

  2. I love the work you have done on my red block!! Thank you :)

  3. The beaded stitch is fantastic! Great job.